Date and Time:
August 9, 2021 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Briggs Equipment Lisburn, Lisburn
This industry leading IPAF E-Learning and practical training course provides delegates with a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of the MEWPs they work with.
To book this course, please follow the below steps:
Please note as training is specific to each operator the following information is required when placing your order on the booking system!
– Operators Name
– Work/Personal Email address
– Mobile Number
- Complete information and pay for your course in advance using the booking portal.
- Theory training will be sent to the Email/Mobile that you have provided.
- Complete the theory E-Learning module* which can be done anytime, anywhere and on any device, at a pace which suits the individual delegate.
- Successful completion of the E-Learning is required before attending the practical element of the course at Briggs Equipment Training Academy.
- You will need to bring your ‘receipt of completion’ to the course for the trainer to verify, without this you will be refused entry.
*(Compatible with PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones on any modern internet browser)*
Delegates are required to attend the Briggs Equipment Training Academy IPAF-approved training centre within 45 days of completing the e-learning module to sit their theory exam and undertake practical training and assessment (Due to Covid-19 this has been temporarily increased to 90 days).
Upon entry to the course, you will be asked to complete an open book multiple choice questionnaire which is based on the knowledge gained from the e-learning, this will be followed by a practical training and assessment session lasting a minimum of 4 hours, however this is dependent upon knowledge and experience of using MEWPs.
To find an alternative date not published please contact Chris on 07525888828 or email email@example.com.