Date and Time:
May 27, 2022 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Briggs Equipment Lisburn, Altona Road, Lisburn, Bt275qb
The AiTT Fork Lift B1 Refresher operator training course is available at Briggs Equipment Training Academy. A complete course will firstly give you the skills to operate the lift truck safely and efficiently. Then carry out a pre-use inspection, and finally recall and explain the causes of lift truck and load instability.
This theoretical and practical course is aimed at those operators who currently hold a pre-existing operator certificate that requires renewal.
Counterbalance trucks are the most common type of fork lift in use in the UK and Ireland. They are the workhorse of most materials handling operations, therefore the most popular training course.
Upon successful completion of the course, all operators will be fully accredited to operate a Counterbalance lift truck. As a result you can competently lift up to 5 Tonnes in a workplace with written authorisation.
Classroom & practical instruction on the following:
- Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Basic Principles of Stability
- Operators Safety Code and Legislation
- Pre-use Inspection Procedures
- Battery Maintenance and Charging
- Manoeuvring in Restricted Areas
- Manoeuvring on sloping surfaces
- Laden and Unladen Pallet Handling
- Lorry Loading and Unloading Techniques
- Pallet Racking Systems and Bulk Stacking
- Stillage and IBC Handling and Stacking
- Safe Parking & Shutdown Procedures
- Gas & Diesel Refuelling Procedures
Steps to Book Course
To book AiTT Counterbalance B1 Refresher course, please follow the steps below:
As all training is specific to each operator you therefore must enter the name, email address and phone number to book course.
- Firstly, enter information and pay for your course to book place on selected date.
- Secondly, attend Briggs Equipment Training Academy on booked date.
- Finally, complete the practical assessment to obtain B1 Licence.
The fork lift B1 training is in line with expectations of the Health & Safety Executive’s approved code of practice for fork lift training, following the Approved code of practice for Rider Operated Lift Truck Operator Training.
At Briggs Equipment Training Academy all your training is provided by team of AiTT accredited instructors. Resulting in assurance you will gain a thorough understanding of all the aspects of forklift truck operation.
If you need to discuss a course or date not listed then please contact Chris Budd on 07525888828 or email email@example.com.
To view further information about the Training Academy and measures in place to combat COVID-19 please visit https://www.briggsequipment.ie/training/training-academy/
To view all the equipment Briggs can provide please visit https://www.briggsequipment.ie/